The other day after work as I turned down our street I saw Gary just sitting on the tailgate of the truck. I was confused as to why he was just sitting there. And, I'm not going to lie, it was a funny thing to see and I laughed... but only a little.

Well he had locked his keys in the truck! But luckily for him we have a key hidden just in case. Well thanks to that spare he got in the house. However, wouldn't you just know it... he locked those in the house!

Well he had locked his keys in the truck! But luckily for him we have a key hidden just in case. Well thanks to that spare he got in the house. However, wouldn't you just know it... he locked those in the house!
So seeing that he wasn't going anywhere anytime soon he decided to do some yard work. So he busted out the weed eater and shovel and did some lovely edging on our grass!


It was a blessing in disguise...
So the moral of the story is that sometimes bad things happen to good people for good reasons!
The end.
0 comments:
Post a Comment