Friday, February 5, 2010

2010 Thus Far

So even though we have been super busy with school and work, we have still managed to do lots of fun things! Some of which include:

Going longboarding together. I bought Gary a longboard for Christmas and I am pretty sure he's in love with it. He is way better than me, but I'm learning! (Some may say I ride "goofy foot" but I would disagree, Gary's way is backwards.)(Just for the record, Gary did not fall off his board and eat it. I made his act like he was falling off and then I snapped the perfect picture of it. Haha!)

We made sugar cookies... finally! We wanted to make them for Christmas, but with traveling and finals we never got around to it. Gary sure does love sugar cookies...

Had a random snowball fight. I didn't capture the actual fight, so this will have to do. (But I won the fight, don't worry!)

We also had the opportunity to go stay at the Landmark Inn! We stayed there before we went on our honeymoon and it was so awesome to be able to go back since we didn't really have time to enjoy it before with the reception and everything. We got to drink sparkling cider by the fire and wear robes! Who could ask for more?!

1 comments:

Mom said...

You two are so cute and adorable.
Liz, you look sooooooo relaxed and perfect.
I am glad that you enjoyed your trip out here.
You two are a perfect couple. Love, MOM

Post a Comment