Monday, May 31, 2010

Best Worst Movie

Last Halloween Gary and I were introduced to the worst movie ever made. It's called Troll 2. Have you ever heard of it? Well if not... you are missing out. Seriously. Just to give you an idea of how bad it is, it has a 0% on {rottentomatoes}. This is a sincerely bad movie... the acting is terrible, the story doesn't really make a lot of sense, and there is not one single troll in the whole movie. But you can tell when you watch it that when it was made they really felt like it was an amazing movie.

I would tell you what it's about but you just have to see it for yourself. There are no words I could use to describe it.

But this movie is so incredibly bad that it's actually good. I fell in love with it when we first watched it. I laughed so hard during the whole thing that I almost peed my pants. Since then, Gary and I introduced it to a couple of our friends who we knew would appreciate it. And they, of course, loved it.

Well the guy who played the little boy in the movie just recently made a documentary about Troll 2 called Best Worst Movie.


And the other day we got to go see the screening of it in Salt Lake! It was so GOOD!! I laughed, I cried.... ok I didn't cry... but still! It was awesome. I can't wait until it comes out so I can buy it. We also got to meet and take pictures with some of the cast! It was fantastic.

1 comments:

Amy Hunter said...

You should put up the pictures!

Post a Comment