Friday, July 2, 2010

Fancy Pants

I am so in love with the 50's it's not even funny! And Jo-Ann's is having a sale right now on some patterns and I went and bought some this morning. I even bought baby clothes patterns because they are so cute... and besides I'm just planning ahead right? I could have stayed there all day, but alas, I had to come to work. So instead I've been looking online at all the patterns and plotting my next purchase before the sale ends. And Vogue has the most amazing vintage patterns. Hence my random comment about the 50's.

Seriously I wish I could wear dresses like this every day of my life.
And what would be better than being able to wear things like this while taking care of the house?? Nothing that I can think of... ...unless of course I could wear fancy things like this when Gary and I went out for a night on the town.Maybe I should start vacuuming in heels and pearls.

0 comments:

Post a Comment