Since we have been married, Gary and I have been able to beat the rush everywhere we go. For example, we will walk into Cold Stone (or any other place that serves delicious ice cream) and not even 10 seconds after we arrive, there is a huge line behind us.
It's our superpower.
There was one occasion when we went to Sub Zero (for ice cream of course) with some of our friends and right after we walked in a huge line formed right behind us. Our friends noticed and said, "wow, we beat the rush," to which I informed them that that was our superpower.
Gary also has the ability to make everyday life just like a musical. He can make up a song about anything.
And when I say anything... I really mean anything.
He can turn mundane things in our lives like homework or cleaning the house into quite the tune. How he makes up such creative songs right on the spot I will never know. That might not be another superpower, but it sure makes life a lot more fun.
1 comments:
Those are amazing superpowers!! I wish I had one like that. I have an amazing power to spend $, but I don't think that's anything super :) February is almost here- let's plan a time to get together.
Post a Comment