Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Peanuts

The other day Gary and I were standing in our backyard next to our house. And for those of you who have had the pleasure of being at our house have seen the paint. It's..... how do I put this delicately..... chipping, falling off, flaking off?

Let's just say it has charm!

So we were standing there and I was looking at our house at a particularly "charming" area and I saw something really weird.

"Gary, what is that? It looks like a peanut!"
Gary did a little inspecting and said, "I think it is a peanut!"
"What? What would a peanut be doing there?"
Apparently all five of them were just having their own little peanut party! I guess it was a cozy place to hang out. Not somewhere anyone looking for peanuts would look. So I guess it was a safe place for them.

People say old houses are quirky and have their own little funny things about them. Well we have lived in this house for two and a half years and this just about takes the cake.

1 comments:

kris said...

that is so funny!! Jake says to tell you we wish we had peanuts growing in our house :)

Post a Comment