This past week I had the opportunity to go to California and visit family for a few days. It was so AMAZING! I am so blessed to have the family that I do. Being able to spend time with them was just so great. Not to mention they were living in a beach house... nuff said!
Poor Gary couldn't come though because he had to work. The days I was off having fun and getting tan *cough*(farmers tan), he was not only working at work but also at home. He was getting lots of things in order in preparation for our upcoming move. So he was busy!
I'm pretty sure I still need to make it up to him because even though I missed him, I had a lot of fun too. It was our first time being apart the whole time we've been married! So I owe him a nice vacation. Or maybe I'll just let him eat all the ice cream he wants for a week. That would probably make him WAY happy! Haha!
Now that I'm back, I'm trying to get everything in the house ready and be as productive as I can for our move. However, I am never as productive as I want to be. I really need to get on the ball.
It's exciting to have a change coming up! A little scary too. I'm always a little apprehensive about change, but it's fun to think about starting a new adventure.
0 comments:
Post a Comment