Friday, July 22, 2011

Catch a fly

One thing I love about Gary is that he always makes me laugh. And I'm not talking about the occasional funny knock knock joke. He comes up with the funniest things that make me laugh so hard.

Like the other day for example. We were in the kitchen and he opens up the silverware drawer and pulls out this...
My handy tea infuser.

He holds it up and says, "Liz, you should catch a fly in this."

I laughed and asked, "Why would I want to do that? What would I do with him once he was in there?"

"Oh I don't know. Look at him. Or give him a tiny little motorcycle so he could ride loops around inside."

That's when I lost it. I was laughing so hard! The statement was hilarious enough on it's own, but the mental image it put in my head was priceless.

1 comments:

Andy Bailey said...

LOL guess it's been a while since I read your blog, but that was pretty durn funny!

Post a Comment