Tuesday, August 28, 2012

yearly update

Well it's that time again. Time for me to write my yearly update on the old blog. I am the worst at blogging... well I guess it could always be worse. I could have this blog sitting here collecting dust all the time instead of just a few times a year... I'm really going to be better this time. I hope. And I am giving the blog a little makeover. Slowly. So just ignore the weird randomness for a while.

So for the three people who actually read this thing, you probably already know what has been happening with our little family lately, but I'm going to briefly fill you in anyway!

Missouri. Unemployment. Finally pregnant! Ironic timing. Odd jobs. Another move. Living in the poor house. Growing belly. It's a boy! Exciting job opportunity. Interviews. Job offer. Prayers. Gary's big break! Third trimester. Moved to Nebraska. Corn fields galore. New job. Awful duplex. House hunting. 2 weeks late. Labor. Owen is born. Bought first house! Adjusting to baby. Unexpected trials. Moved...again. Suburban life. Motherhood. First smiles. First laugh. Play time. Naps are for suckers. 4 year anniversary.

That about covers it. There is no way to really catch up on everything that has happened in the past year so I am just going to start fresh and try to do better. And if we are having this conversation again next year... don't say I didn't warn you.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gee, Liz, I'll have to check this out more.
I'm glad that you are writing. See you soon.
Love, MOM

Post a Comment