Friday, March 12, 2010

New Home.

My knitting needles have a new home and I made it! Instead of being stuck in their annoying little plastic packages that get scattered about, now they can hang out in this little beauty. I don't have that many needles yet... so don't laugh (even though I did a little) at the emptiness of my case. I promise if you look really really close you can see a few! Plus, it won't stay empty forever because knitting is one of my favorite things and I like to think I'm pretty awesome at it, so I don't see myself stopping anytime soon. I'm sure my case will have plenty more needles soon.

So here are just a few reasons why I love this new creation:

1. Laurie let me use her really cute fabric and I love it. It was fabric she got from Deseret Book and I've always wanted their fabric but never actually forked over the dough for any.

2. It's designed perfectly because the bottom two rows are for all my circular needles and then the rest are for all my regular ones.

3. I won't ever lose my needles.

4. It rolls up and has cute little ties so it's easy to store.

5. Now I have an excuse to start more knitting projects and buy more needles to put in it! You know... so it doesn't look so empty.

2 comments:

kris said...

I didn't know that you knit. And that is awesome!

Anonymous said...

That is so neat. You did a fine job. Yes! Love, MOM

Post a Comment